Tuesday 31 July 2012

Blog of the Week




Im a person of obsession. I find something I like and I love it to death. There's nothing I love more than finding a new blog to become obsessed with, one that redefines your way of thinking and even inspires the way you dress to the way you think. Love Aesthetics does exactly this. This girl is both creative and  beautiful....a winning mix for addictive browsing. She has awoken the designer in me and sparked the fuse to power my creative clogs. I need to get me some leather to start creating. If you can't afford it...make it! On my make list is numerous leather numbers, clutches and minimalist decorations. Instead of visiting Green with Envy to eye up my new layby...I'm investing in a good sewing machine. I love a good bit of visual stimulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment