Bobby and Tide

I'm Robyn. People call me Bobby. I like my camera, beautiful things, beautiful people and most of all a good cup of tea. I consider myself a some-day-to-be Photographer and an illustrator who has a love of drawing wrinkly old men. I live in Melbourne with my handsome beau and my beloved if a bit rusty, trusty camera.

Monday, 28 May 2012

WORD

Fro
They say you always want the things you can't have. I want naturally wavy hair...shame I was given the gift of the fro. I wouldn't wish this on anybody. 'Be grateful for what you were given' is what I'm often told but an hour and 15 mins of taming is what this barnet requires for sleek waves.
Posted by Bobby and Tide at 05:09
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #hair #Fro #Curls #Waves #Fashion #Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm on Instagram

About Me

My photo
Bobby and Tide
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2012 (94)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Unbroken Promises
      • Lunch Time Treats
      • WORD
      • Crush of the Clutch
      • Winter Woolies
      • 5 Inch and Up
      • Im on...
      • Pringle Scotland Oh my month of May I really ...
      • Sunglasses- TOPSHOPLeather Jacket- SaversJumper-...
      • My beau makes me smile
      • Blue Mood
      • Don't look back
      • Salut
      • I am
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (2)

My Blog List

  • Making Magique
    Year-One Subscriber Spending Arcs and Budget Maturity
    1 day ago
  • The Man Repeller
    Open Thread: How the Fuck Do You Work From Home?
    6 years ago
  • The Haute Pursuit
    Americana
    8 years ago
  • scout&catalogue BLOG
    BOXING WEEK SALE
    9 years ago
  • two two oh four
    The Auxo Collection
    13 years ago
  • JAK & JIL
  • The Page

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.